Saturday 31 May 2014

Haul #2

Soooo I went shopping again. This haul is cosmetic themed, as I wanted to try a few new things out. If you have tried any of the products I would love to hear your opinions on them so hit me up at bonnyd@outlook.com. And just so you know, you can click on the titles of the products and will take you straight to the website where I got them so you can purchase them if you like.

Real Techniques Core Collection brush set.


I have wanted some Real Techniques brushes ever since I started watching YouTube because thats all everyone talks about. So I got this set from Priceline for $33.74 (25% off), which includes the detailer brush, the pointed foundation brush, the buffing brush and the contour brush in a nice little case. I am very excited to try these bad boys out and am sure that I won't be disappointed. They are so very soft and stylish! I am particularly excited to try the contouring brush because contouring has to be one of my favourite steps.

Dusk True Scent in Fresh Gardenia.


I wish there was someway that I could share the scent of this with you but I do work in fragrances so hopefully I can do it justice. The box says that this burns for up to 60 hours so that's great! Plus it was only $15 so I'm pretty happy with it. I wouldn't usually be attracted to a floral scent, especially in this weather when I would usually go for something with warmth, but this was is particularly yummy. The first thing I thought of when I smelt it was football, I know that probably doesn't sound appealing but it has a sense of masculinity to it, which I am in need of. It is still really beautiful and fresh and even has a bit of sweetness to it, which is just wonderful. Get in to Dusk they have 70%!!

Formula 10.0.6 'For Profile Picture Skin' pack.


I was on the search for some new skin care and came across this bargain for only $6 from Priceline I couldn't resist. It includes a cleanser, a gel moisturiser, a mud mask, spot minimising patches and pore strips. I have used the mud mask before and it was really nice and refreshing so I'm hoping the other products are similarly good. I'm not too sure about the strips but I'm willing to give them a good try.

Palmer's Purifying Mask.


I was particularly interested in trying out a new mud mask for a bit of pampering and heard that this one was quite a goody. I love the Palmer's moisturiser and so I'm hoping this has a similar effect on me, it definitely smells just as good. I wasn't after anything too harsh and this seems to be really soothing so I'm excited to give it a try. It says that it includes Cocoa and Shea butter, Vitamin E, Kaolin and Sweet Almond oil for deeply moisturising, anti oxidising, detox and purify, and emollient. It also claims to be suitable for all skin types so give it a go.

L'oreal Paris Arginine Resist x3 'anti hair fall treatment'.


Next on my to-do list was to find a hair mask, as my hair is super damaged due to being dyed and me being too scared to get it cut again. I was recommended this by a lovely girl in Priceline and she said it worked really nicely for her. My hair has a tendency to fall out all of the time and it is so gross and she said that hers did the same and this helped. It is instant so you can put it in straight after washing and then wash it straight out rather than having to wait, which is great if your lazy like me. It says that it has in-depth cell strength too so I'm hoping it helps my hair grow a bit.

L'oreal Paris Total Repair 'Restoring Conditioning Spray'.


Yes, another hair product because one just simply wasn't enough. This one is a leave in conditioner, which claims to repair damaged hair and assist with styling. I hate having oily hair so in the past I have avoided these types of products but I'm now willing to give my hair anything to make it healthy again. I like that this one can be left in so I don't have to worry about it. Plus with my Batiste dry shampoo and this I should never have to wash my hair again right? I'm hoping that this will de-frizz my hair as well as make it look healthier, hopefully I'm not asking too much.

That's all for this haul, I hope you enjoyed it. I would love to hear about the products you use for your hair and face so let me know please. I hope you are all well. My next post will most likely be a May Favourites so get excited for that in the next few days.

Love, love, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment