Monday 16 June 2014

Update

Hello to all of you whom keep coming back, thank you so much for doing so!

I just wanted to do a little ramble and let you know what's been happening, this may or may not be a procrastination strategy.

This week and last week are exam weeks for me so I've been stressed, tired and grumpy for the past several days but it's nearly over! If you are doing exams also, best of luck, my fingers and toes are crossed for all of you. So far I have had one exam, last monday, and it was the one that I was most nervous about because I really needed to do well in it. I felt like my study was adequate and I found the exam fairly okay, I just so hope that I passed because otherwise I have to repeat it and I don't want that. I have an exam today which I am feeling fairly okay about and one tomorrow and then my last one on Thursday. I'm not the best studier but I feel like I have done enough to at least pass.

Last week I went back home for a couple of days and caught up with the fam, especially my little sister. We went and watched Maleficent, which was nice. I must say that I had quite high expectations for the movie and was a little let down. I loved the visual effects and the costumes and all that artsy stuff but the actual storyline was quite boring and I felt that it needed more twisted and turns.


Angelina Jolie was incredible, as per usual, and can I just say THOSE CHEEKBONES! Oh my goodness, I know that they are fake but wow. I would definitely suggest to go and see it in 3D so you can get the full effect of the visual.

My friend has also introduced me to some more Frank, which I am so very grateful for because it is amazing. If you haven't listened to this album go and purchase it right now and I promise that you won't be disappointed.


This is perfect for every single occasion. I would suggest playing the full album from start to stop at least once because there are songs like Street Fighter and Bitches Talkin that are just sound effects of him changing a tape, which get annoying after listening to it multiple times. My favourites would have to be There Will Be Tears and Nature Feels but the whole album is genius!

I have also joined a gym in the past week and I am so so happy that I did. I joined Jetts and if you are looking for a gym to join then I would definitely recommend this one.


If you head on over to their website and sign up now it's half price signup fee at the moment! http://www.jetts.com.au The staff are absolutely lovely and they make you feel so welcomed and I think the price is fairly affordable for what you get. I love that it is 24/7 because it means there are no restriction and I can just go whenever I start getting bored or feel sluggish; it's really encouraging and definitely helps motivate me. I also love that you can go to any Jetts gym no matter where you are, so when I go home I can just go to the one down there; once again this is very motivating. I must admit that I am not the best at the gym and tend to just stick to what I know and its awful because it's not helping me at all but I am learning and starting to try new things. I am honestly starting to feel addicted and I love myself for joining.

I also splurged a bit added to my slowly growing Peter Alexander collection. If you don't understand all of the hype around having nice pyjamas go and buy yourself a nice little set from PA and I promise that you won't be disappointed. http://www.peteralexander.com.au There's a pretty good sale section as well so if you don't feel like splurging check it out.



For all of you girls out there, you know that feeling after you have shaved your legs and climbed into a bed with fresh sheets? That's what putting these bad boys on feels like. I would definitely recommend going into a store because they smell amazing and everything is just so lovely in there. If I was to choose a job to work in it would definitely be in there; the staff get to wear PJs to work!!!

Thank you so much for reading, I hope that I have inspired you in some way or another. Thank you so so much for coming back and reading. I am still not quite ready to get on the social media band wagon again but I'm sure I will be soon, especially during my uni break.

Love, love, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment