Thursday 29 May 2014

The week in clothes.

Here's another fashion post just to give you guys an even further insight into my wardrobe, I hope you enjoy it!

Outfit #1

I didn't get a full length shot, sorry. On this day I decided to be comfortable but a little nicer. I wore my leather-look leggings with my new button up and of course I threw my black Cotton On jacket over the top. I also wore my new boots to tie it all together. For my makeup I had a natural look with strong brows (if you're interested in seeing this in closer detail let me know and I'll do a post).

Outfit #2

So this is an extra comfy look because I only had one lecture and decided that it wasn't worth wearing anything over the top. I'm wearing a black throw over from Cotton On with some knee-length leggings and just my black New Balance sneakers. I also chucked my jacket on because it was a little chilly. I don't think that I wore any makeup because I honestly couldn't be bothered.

Outfit #3

A general Wednesday look with an added edge that you can't see in this photo. I am wearing plain black skinnies with my Bad Moon tank that has a cutout back. I also added a scarf for extra warmth and slipped into my everyday shoe. I wore a lacy black bralet underneath, which is visible from the cutout in my shirt to make the outfit a little less plain. I had a very simple make-up look with invisible mascara.

Outfit #4

This one was a simple look for a friendly visit. I paired an oversized white slouch muscle tee that has a fairly low neck with my black leather-look leggings again and my two necessities (jacket and slip ons). I wore my black lace bralet once again, which is slightly visible through the white and can be seen slightly from the sleeves to make it a little more mysterious and bralets are one of the comfiest things ever! I'm not wearing any makeup for this super casual outing.

Outfit #5

The sun came out today so I decided to frolic in its slight warmth by wearing this cute shift dress from Sportsgirl but decided to wear my boots to keep my feet warm. I tied my hair up due to its unwashed state and I think by having my hair up it adds something a little less casual. Once again I am not wearing any makeup because I'm not going anywhere too important.

I hope that you enjoyed this little post, thank you so much for reading. I am having a break from Instagram so won't be using it to notify you anymore but please keep coming back, I will definitely be continuing my blog.

PS the giveaway isn't going so well so I guess I'll cancel it, no free goodies for you; the prize was a LUSH bath bomb, a fragrance and some tea by the way.

Love, love, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment