Monday 12 May 2014

Groovy.

Hello hello! How is everyone? 

The weekend that has just passed was another goody spent with some of my absolute favourites and I thought that I would share it with you. 

Groovin' the Moo was on this weekend in Bunbury and I was lucky enough to go and enjoy the fun that it had to offer. I was accompanied by four of my most cherished friends and saw even more wonderful people there. Also, thanks to Brona and Ango who were wonderful enough to give me a few cheery comments on my blog, you guys are the best! My girl just got her license and so we all climbed into her car and headed up to Bunbury. The drive was one of the highlights of the day for me filled with so many laughs and so much joy, I just love being surrounded by people who you can be comfortable around. We arrived at about 12:30 and headed straight to the tent where the most amazing artist was about to play, you should all know that that is Allday. We all linked arms and tried to squeeze our way to the front, the boys succeeded but us girls fell behind and decided that we could get a good enough view from the side. When he walked out on stage my heart started beating a million times an hour and I got the biggest adrenaline rush, he is actually amazing! If you haven't heard of him before click here right now and go and check him out. He played some of his newer stuff, did a mash up and played one older song, I so wish he had just played everything because after going through all of his albums the next day I just wanted to see him sing every single song. 


I knew all of the words to all of his songs, minus his brand new single, and enjoyed groovin' out to his talent so so much! The experience was even better because I was hand in hand with three greats. When he finished I was shaking with excitement! He is an incredible artist and I cannot wait to see him live again soon. My friends that were at the front were lucky enough to give him a cuddle as well so that was awesome for them. Unfortunately we missed his signing but hopefully we can see him again soon. 

Throughout the day my lovely and I wandered around, people watched and enjoyed the festival vibes meeting up with the boys, whom were running a much, every now and then. Throughout the day we saw bits of most of the acts but watched the full sets of Thundamentals and Peking Duk. I had the best time at Thundamentals because we had a whole crew up the back of the crowd just dancing and enjoying each others company, it was wonderful! 


Festivals are so much fun and this was exceptionally great because of the people that I was with. I love you guys so much and it was amazing to see so many faces and meet a few newbies. I will definitely be doing this again in the future sometime. How was your GTM experience? Hopefully as fabulous as mine. 

Love, love, love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment