Saturday 24 May 2014

Haul #1

If you follow me on instagram (@bejoyd) you'll know that I recently went shopping with one of my girls and then today I got a few bits too so I'd thought I'd share my joy with you guys and influence you to go and spend money that you probably don't wanna spend.


We had a wonderful day together and it was all topped off with this wonderful lady taking our photo for us. Going shopping is so great, it's easy to bond with someone when there are clothes in the way so maybe if you've just made a new friend or want to get to know someone better, take them on a shopping trip!

Item number one was this pleather dress from Valleygirl at a very bargainous price of only $6.95 down from $29.95. I have been looking for a pleather shift dress that doesn't hug my body and this fits wonderfully and its a great staple piece. I would style this with a black cardi for a casual look going to the movies or something like that and where it with a big necklace and a pair of bright coloured shoes for a really edgy going out look. The only thing I don't like about this dress is that it makes my shoulders look manly and chubbs so I'd probably opt for a throw over too. 


The second piece I found was this really cool button up. I was once really into button ups and think they can be styled so many ways, which is fabulous! I found this one from Valleygirl for $9.95 down from $24.95 and I think it's great. You could wear this with so many things; I would probably wearing it over some leather leggings for a simple look or jazz it up a bit with a bold necklace. You could tuck it into some high waisted shorts with a nice cut coat for a really stylish look too. This could easily be a guys shirt so definitely add some jewellery to make it a bit more feminine. 


This third little one was a last minute purchase. I love the shape and size of it and have been loving it as one of my everyday rings, even though I just got it. It adds something a bit different and it just feels good to not to have bare fingers. It was a cheapy, $2.95 from Equip. If you can't make it out, its an eagle :)


These babies are my favourite purchase from the day. I know that I just recently bought some boots but I couldn't resist these, they just looked so good and they were super comfy! I was getting cold feet from wearing my flats everywhere so these will definitely solve that problem. I would wear these with absolutely anything and everything! They were a bit pricey but I have no regrets with these because I know that I will get so much wear out of them, well at least I hope. They were $75 from Shoe Show. They look a bit like a gumboot in this photo but they are shown above in my leather dress too. 


So obviously shopping for one day wasn't enough and I had to go back for more. I purchased these to fulfil a wish that I have had for a little while now. I know it is cheesy but I really wanted to get matching Peter Alexander pyjamas for my friend and I. I was looking for some of the pants with the same print but they didn't have any so I just got the shorties (I'm sure I'll be going back for the pants soon anyway). These were $11.40 down from $29.99 (40% off!!!). My friends ones are the original dark blue dog print in case you were wondering. I also got a lovely pair of knickers too because I just couldn't resist but I think its a bit inappropriate to show those. 


Then just before work I decided to go into T2 because this windy day has got me craving some warm chai. I picked up the Chai tea bags along with some soy milk and honey from Coles and have been drinking it ever since I got home, yum! 


I also popped into Lush because a bath was also something that I desperately need and I thought by picking up some bath bombs it would be a good incentive for me to take one. I got the Honey Bee one for $6.75 and oh boy it smells heavenly. I also got the Twilight one for $5.95, which just looks really cool and its meant to clear your nose, which will be super helpful as I have just developed yet another cold. Believe it or not, these are my first bath purchases from Lush and I am so excited to use them! I would love to hear what your favourite Lush product is :)

So that's it for this little shopping spree. Thank you to all of you for reading, I absolutely appreciate so much! You guys are the best! And to prove it to you I have decided to do a little giveaway. 
To enter:
  1. You must live in the Perth region or down south from Margaret River to Bunbury so I can get it to you without paying lots. 
  2. All you have to do is email me at bonnyd@outlook.com giving me some honest feedback on my blog and telling me your favourite type of scent or flavour or both.
  3. I'll be putting all of the names in a hat and to show you that I'm not cheating I'll video it and send it to you! 
  4. I'll be drawing this on Sunday June 1st, please only enter once, as I'll only be counting you once anyway. If you're the winner I will announce it on here and also send you an email. 
  5. Get emailing kids!
I won't be telling you the prize because I think its better that it is kept a surprise but I promise you it will be worth it one hundred percent. What you have to email me is a little hint to what the prize is. 

Love, love, love.



No comments:

Post a Comment