Friday 27 June 2014

Going Out Makeup Look

Here is a look that I created for a night out, it is super easy to do and looks naturally glam. You could accentuate what I have done if you prefer something a little more done up but this worked for me as I'm not a huge fan of a full face on myself.


The camera doesn't pick up the colour from the blush or bronzer but at least you can kind of see the eyes. Ill go in order of application. 
  1. Apply Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer in the lightest shade all over face with fingers. 
  2. Apply Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum (51 Light Vanilla) in the same way that you did the primer. 
  3. Put a small amount of Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer (010 Ivory) on any blemishes or nasty spots and a little bit under the eyes too and just dab it into the skin with your finger. 
  4. Now use Maybelline Age Rewind concealer (Light Pale) under the eyes and on any really bad spots and use finger to dab in again.
  5. Using the Real Techniques Buffing Brush apply Rimmel Stay Matte powder (003 Peach Glow) all over face, I find that pushing the powder into the skin rather than brushing it over is a better way to apply it.
  6. With the Real Techniques Contouring Brush apply Bourjois Delice de Soleil bronzing powder (12 Fair/Medium) along the outline of your cheekbones focusing on the hollows of your cheeks and bring all the way up to your temples. Also put a small amount along the jaw bone and down either side of the nose. Don't be scared if this looks really defined, we shall sort that out in a minute. 
  7. Apply Elf Blush (Peachy Keen) with Ecotools blush brush to the apples of your cheeks, I only use a small amount and apply on the same angle as the bronzer. Once the brush is fairly clean I smooth out the bronzer to blend it into my face and bring the look together. 
  8. For my eyebrows I use Ecotools angled eyeliner brush to first apply the wax from the Elf Eyebrow Kit (medium) and just brush it through to position the hairs and get the shape and add a base colour. I then go over the top with the powder to fill in the gaps, warning that a little bit does go a long way. 
  9. Now I apply my BYS Liquid Illuminator (Strobe) to the highest points of my cheeks in a line with my finger until it is dry. I also put a small amount on my brow bone.
  10. I used the Models Prefer Mineral Eye shadow wet and dry quad (naked ambition) to create my eye look. Firstly I used the lightest colour as a base and applied with the Ecotools Eye Shading brush all over the lid and past the crease and highlighting the inner eye. Then I went over using the same brush with the gold colour but only took it to the crease. I then used the Real Techniques Detail Brush to apply the medium shade along the crease, focusing on the outer edge. I took it out from my lid and made a slight cat eye. I then applied the darkest shade to the very outer corner and defined the cat eye look. I also took this colour halfway under my eye. 
  11. I applied my Rimmel Extra Super Lash mascara (101 Black Black) lightly on all of my top lashes and then went over my outer lashes to make them extra long. I only applied it to the outer lashes on my under eye. 
  12. For my lips I firstly applied my Origani lip treatment and then went over with my Maybelline Colour Whisper (55 One size fits pearl) to create a nude glossy lip. 
Thank you for reading, I hope this gave you some ideas for a new make-up look and you enjoyed reading it. Please remember that I am still new to make-up and I know that my technique may not be considered good but it works for me and I am still learning.

Love, love, love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment