Sunday 29 June 2014

Sunday Market Finds

This morning I woke at 5:30 and got myself all rugged up to go to the markets. The ones I went to a more like a car boot sale where people try and sell you their old things for extremely unreasonable prices. But if you're lucky you can pick up some bargains. Sorry, in advance, for the poor photos but I don't have anyone or anything to take the pictures for me.

Item number one:

This was the most expensive item that I have ever bought at one of these but I feel as if they were worth it and even if I don't wear them I recon I could sell them and make my money back. These are from the brand Stussy Sista and cost me $15.


I find these overalls a little tricky to style so I just chucked these few ideas together quickly. All three are quite casual and easy to throw together. I think I will layer these in the colder months with a long sleeve shirt and maybe a scarf and jacket over the top. And for those warmer times I think I will wear them with crop tops to show a bit of skin and make them a little more feminine. 

Item number two:

I am absolutely so happy that I found this for only $6! I have wanted a sheer dress for some time now and I absolutely love this one. This could easily be dressed up or down and is a great layering piece.   

                 

In these outfits I wore some black lace shorts and a black bralette underneath to make it more acceptable. I would definitely wear this on a night out with some heels or my boots and pair it with some bright lips and gold jewellery. Or for something more casual I would wear my flannel either tied around my waist or chucked on over the top with some trainers.

Item number three:

I grabbed this at the last minute for just $3. I think it is a great staple piece that can make any outfit that little more interesting. I have rekindled my love for gold and just had to bring this home with me.


Gold goes with anything and everything! I can't wait to put this on for a night out or a fancy evening.

Item number four:

I have been eyeing a black hoodie from Cotton On off for some time now so when I saw this one in a pile of other bits and bobs I was very pleased. This is a necessity in anyones wardrobe and can be worn in so many ways.

             

This is going to be my go to layering piece for this cold weather. It is absolutely so comfortable and can easily be made acceptable in public. It fits absolutely perfectly and the hood is on the larger side which I absolutely love!

Thanks so much for reading! I am really enjoying my blogging now that I have all of this free time so expect to be seeing fairly regular posts in the next couple of weeks. I would love to hear about any good markets/car boot sales that you know of in the Perth area so please let me know.

Love, love, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment