Tuesday 26 August 2014

Hello we're open.

Hello lovelies,

Just wanted to let you know that I got Instagram back and am loving it, besides the crazy data usage. If you aren't following me already I think you should look into it, my account is 'bejoyd'. I have also started up a Depop account called 'bjoyd' where I am selling vintage inspired pieces for affordable prices so go and check it out.

If you are like my friend who said "Excuse me what is Depop? Why do I not have this app?" Then I will explain a little, Depop is a free app where you can buy and sell second hand or handmade clothing. It's kind of like Instagram in the way you share photo's but so much cooler because instead of dreaming about the clothes you see on the people you are following you can buy them and wear them for yourself.

Just a reminder that my email 'bonnyd@outlook.com' is still open for all of you for any feedback, enquiries, advice, chatting that you may want to share.

I hope that you are all doing well and thanks again for reading.

Love, love, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment